Grape variety : Sauvignon Blanc 100%.
Soil : Silica
Production technical data : After a gentle pressing, 40% of the must is fermented in new 300 litre oak barrels from Allier. The wine stays in barrel for 8 to 9 months and the lees are stirred regularly to give the wine weight and complexity. To preserve the character of Sauvignon, the other 60% of the must is vinified and matured with a particular care in steel vasts.
Tasting notes : This wine, which is well rounded with notes of ripe fruit and light vanilla, shows an astonishing fullness in the mouth. This incredible complexity will develop even more over the years. There is great fineness and delicacy which create a rare wine.
Perfect food pairings : This wine best accompanies the most refined of dishes, such as lobsters or prawns. After several years of ageing, it will be the ideal accompaniment to fried foie gras.