BRING YOUR OWN WINES
Wine Lust 2018 presents a stellar selection of restaurants, hotels and bars for an island wide month-long series of pop-up wine events and the unique opportunity for wine lovers to bring your own favourite wines to a selection of participating venues with a waiver of corkage.
For the month of Wine Lust, 1855 The Bottle Shop will be offering 10 wines to enjoy at home or bring to a participating venue with a waiver of corkage at special prices.
For more information, click on any wine names to view all wines and their individual tasting notes.
- Domaine William Fevre Chablis 2015 | France, Burgundy | $40
- Two Hands Angel's Share Shiraz 2017 | Australia, McLaren Vale | $45
- McGuigan Handmade Shiraz 2013 |Australia, Langhorne Creek | $58
- El Coto ‘Coto De Imaz’ Gran Reserva 2011 | Spain, Rioja | $49
- Bouchard Pere & Fils Beaune 1er Cru Beaune du Chateau 2016 | France, Burgundy | $59
- Chateau Peyrabon 2005 | France, Bordeaux, Haut Medoc | $45
- Chateau Puy Mouton 2011 | France, Bordeaux, St Emilion Grand Cru | $55
- Reserve De la Comtesse 2014 | France, Bordeaux, Pauillac | $73 ; 6 for $69 each
- La Chapelle De La Mission Haut Brion 2008 | France, Bordeaux, Pessac Leognan | $123
- Mazzi Punta di Villa Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2013 | Italy, Veneto | $79
VENUES PARTICIPATING IN THE BRING YOUR WINE PROGRAM:
Bee’s Knee’s at the Garage, Blackwattle, Botanico at the Garage, mezza9 Grand Hyatt Singapore, Monti at the Fullerton Pavilion, Stellar at 1-Altitude, The SummerHouse Dining Room
*Please present your receipt with promo code to verify at the participating venues
For more information, visit https://www.winelust.sg/bring-your-own-wine