2010 Grand Cru Classé Collection
1855 The Bottle Shop Exclusive
The past 10 years since we opened our first flagship store in 2010 have been truly rewarding. We have crafted a place for wine and spirit enthusiasts from novices to oenophiles, and established ourselves as Singapore’s leading specialist wine and spirit retailer. As we mark our achievements over the past decade, we will also continue to push the envelope for decades to come.
To honour this milestone, we present to you the 2010 Grand Cru Classé Collection, an exclusive limited-edition luxury case with only 150 numbered sets available. This extraordinary collection of the magical 2010 vintage features 10 pristine bottles from 10 renowned estates of the 1855 Bordeaux Classification. It commemorates the year we embarked on this incredible journey of oenological discoveries and pays homage to the iconic Grand Cru Classés that have inspired this journey.
A modern classic, Bordeaux 2010 has been touted as the pantheon of great Bordeaux vintages, having produced some of the finest wines such as Pichon Lalande 2010 and Léoville Barton 2010, two 100-point wines in this stellar collection. Specially curated by our team of wine professionals, the wines are carefully laid out in a bespoke and stylish wooden box with a beautiful mahogany finish. We warmly invite you to mark this joyous occasion with us and celebrate life's special moments with the 2010 Grand Cru Classé Collection.
· Wine List
- Château Duhart Milon 2010, Pauillac
- Château d'Armailhac 2010, Pauillac
- Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2010, Pauillac (Decanter 100)
- Château Lafon-Rochet 2010, Saint-Estèphe
- Château La Tour Carnet 2010, Haut-Médoc
- Château Lagrange 2010, Saint-Julien
- Château Léoville Poyferré 2010, Saint-Julien
- Château Léoville Barton 2010, Saint-Julien (WE 100)
- Château Lascombes 2010, Margaux
- Château Prieuré-Lichine 2010, Margaux