1855 The Bottle Shop, Singapore’s premium wine and spirits retailer, is excited to debut the Carnival of Wines & Spirits (COWS) a four-day event from 27 to 30 July 2017 celebrating over 450 labels that include award-winning and highly rated fine wines, spirits, sakes and beers from all over the world.
Embracing the family-friendly United Square Basement 1 Atrium, COWS showcases a carnival-themed shopping extravaganza refined by region-labelled sections and experiential tastings hosted by wines and spirits purveyors. Highlights include internationally acclaimed brands like Chateau Talbot, Montes, Bottega, Dom Perignon, Yamazaki and Balvenie, with attractive discounts up to 50%, and exciting carnival-inspired activities. Guests who spend $200 and above in a single receipt can ‘Spin & Win’ to win attractive prizes worth over $20,000.
There will be 5 complimentary pop-up tasting workshops hosted by Brand Ambassadors:
- Hendrick’s Gin with Tasha Lu, 28 July Friday (6:30 – 7:30pm)
- Monkey Shoulder with Jay Gray, 29 July Saturday (3 – 4pm)
- The Balvenie with Neil Strachan, 29 July Saturday (6 -7 pm)
- Sake with Adrian Goh, 30 July Sunday (3 – 4 pm)
- Poli Marconi 46 Gin with Lewis Mitchell, 30 July Sunday (6 – 7pm)